Saturday 9 February 2019

Director's Challenge - Part 20, Second Rehearsal

On Tuesday, night in lieu of Y11s having their GCSE performance on Wednesday, I blocked the first of Leah's monologues with Evie (who will be playing Leah). Unfortunately, Imogen couldn't attend, however, we had gone through what we wanted from the scene before but there are some aspects which are my own. The video below concerns what vocal tone and facial expressions I would want Evie to make in the scene:


Below is the first attempt at blocking with Evie as Leah:

Below is my analysis of Evie's attempt with improvements to be made in later rehearsals:


No comments:

Post a Comment

TIE - Part 19

This Thursday we had our second performance of the TIE piece. Overall, this performance went better than the previous performance - I think ...